About the Role
Our Client, a world-leading centre for Mining safety and health research, is currently seeking a Senior e-Learning Content Developer
to join their Redbank based team for a full time 4-month contract, with potential for extension.
This position is within the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) of the organisation and will assist in supporting the delivery of accredited and non-accredited training programmes. You will play a pivotal role in developing and maintaining high-quality online content that engages the target audience and supports the strategic plan of the company
As a Senior e-Learning Content Developer, you will be responsible for:
Skills & Experience:
- Designing and developing eLearning course templates alongside instructional designers and other eLearning developers
- Lead, liaise, manage and work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand capability development needs and priorities required to develop and implement appropriate and effective eLearning training solutions.
- Create video production including audio and video editing in SCORM
- Working with the LMS Administrators structing course and curricula offerings. Design, develop and facilitate training activities and assessments to support identified learning strategies
- Develop learning processes to implement policies ensuring the organisation adheres to sound quality and risk-based management principles and practices.
To be considered for this position, please submit a current resume addressing your suitability to the following requirements:
How to Apply:
- Extensive experience in the development and implementation of web-bases application and eLearning resources
- Demonstrated experience of developing and using a range of web-based applications such as Articulate, Captivate, Photoshop and Adobe
- Experience in multimedia and graphic design to create SCORM files
- Experience in video production equipment and software to create video-based learning experiences
- Qualification in instructional design, instructional technology, curriculum development or related field highly desirable
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now” button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
QLD Labour Hire Licence Number: LHL-00906-L1D2V.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.