About the role:
We require an enthusiastic and reliable candidate who is available to work on site until the 31/12/23. Your working hours will be 8am to 4pm with some flexibility.
This role is responsible for receiving goods, (e.g valves and piping) into the warehouse for engineering projects:
- Goods receiving / Accepting into the warehouse
- Using forklift to transport and place goods in holding area
- Looking up who the goods are for, emailing the end user for collection
- Documenting receipt of goods using excel spreadsheet
- Assisting engineers in inspections
About the Company
- 2yrs experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization and time scheduling skills to work with the engineers
- Manual handling ability
- Inventory management
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel (basic)
- Experience in warehousing, goods receiving
- Able to work alone and in a team (time will be spent across two storage areas)
Based in the northern suburbs the company is supportive of their people and maintain a strong focus on the quality of their products. This represents a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company and work on exciting, innovative projects within a critical industry. Apply! If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Please send us a cover letter AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Or, if you have any questions, please contact Jessica on 9040 1630
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.