About the Company:
Our client is a global environmental organisation who take great pride in their world class services and are experts in their field with over 45 years' experience in water, waste and energy management.
They are the only integrated environmental solutions provider working across Heavy Industry, Commercial and Municipal sectors with up to 179,000 employees globally.
This role is based in the inner west of Melbourne. About the role:
Working hours will be Monday to Friday
with shifts offered between 6.30am and 5.30pm. You decide if you want to gain overtime and weekend work. This is a consistent, casual on going full-time position with a strong possibility
of transitioning into a permanent position within 6-12 months
As a Combo Jet/ Vac Truck Operator,
you will work on a specialised truck. The work requires you to perform basic maintenance and inspection of waste servicing stations including operating equipment, as well as providing a range of services to assist in the operation of the business. You will also assist the CCTV team. This position, whilst aimed at those with Jet/VAC truck experience, is open to all applicants with a great attitude, looking to move into their first position in the waste management industry. Responsibilities:
Skills and experience:
- Drain cleaning
- Tank cleaning, utilising the high-pressure trucks
- Transport waste material product from customer sites to recycling facilities
- Complete projects as directed to a level that is satisfactory to the customer
- Performing daily maintenance and safety checks on vehicles and equipment
- White card
- Jet/ Combo truck experience (preferable)
- HR licence (preferable)
- Commitment to work safety and ability to work in a team
- Confined space and Working at Heights training (desirable)
- Drain cleaning ticker (desirable)
- Pipe CCTV experience (desirable)
- Experience within the water industry, in particular within construction and rehabilitation of water or sewer networks (Industrial experience preferred)
How to Apply:
- Job security - consistent on-going casual full-time work with possibility of going permanent
- Work hours that allow for a better work-lifestyle balance
- Fantastic remuneration with a strong outlook to grow within a nationwide team
- Working in a welcoming and positive team environment
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights. Need more information:
For more information please call Max or Cathy on 03 9040 1630. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now" button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.