About the company:
Our client is a pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation with a strong presence in the Australian market. They are seeking to appoint a Machine Setter
to their team on a permanent full-time basis on the afternoon shift
. This position is located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
The company is supportive of their people and maintain a strong focus on the quality of their products.
This represents a great opportunity to join a highly regarded company and utilise your well-developed skills in the pharmaceutical manufacturing space. About the role: This role is on the afternoon shift work 3pm to 11pm.
Reporting to the Line Leader, your duties may include:
- Ensuring all filling machinery is running smoothly.
- Set-up, dismantling and troubleshooting production line equipment.
- Cleaning and re-assembly of production line equipment
- Performing line clearance
- Assisting with production plans
- Maintaining batch documentation
- Following regulations and SOP's
This role is a great fit for someone with prior machine setting experience or a great opportunity for machine operators looking to take the next step in their career. Benefits:
- Previous experience as a Machine Setter/Operator in the Pharmaceutical, Food or closely related industry
- Strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to troubleshoot on machines.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
How to Apply:
- Opportunity to work as part of an established Pharmaceutical company.
- Supportive team culture
- Competitive salary
- Permanent role with stable hours
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights.
For more information, please call Jessica or Linda on 03 9040 1630. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now" button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.