About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Operator to work in a veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturer based in the Hunter region. The position is a permanent, day shift opportunity, the working days are Monday-Thursday, with some optional overtime.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills & Experience:
- Manufacture and fill sterile solutions to detailed work order instructions, standards and schedule requirements
- Wash & prepare vials, autoclave equipment, clean & maintain sterile suite and perform process checks
- Complete production documentation and relevant GMP records
- Maintaining area WH&S compliance through adherence of SOP functions, safety notices, risk assessments and work order procedures
How to Apply:
- Understanding of cGMP fundamentals
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with meticulous record keeping skills
- Ability to understand & consistently follow detailed process instructions and procedures
- Previous experience working within a cleanroom environment is essential
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Your own reliable vehicle
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now” button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.