- Role: Graduate Production Chemist
- Company: TGA-licensed radiopharmaceutical manufacturer
- Location: Lucas Heights, NSW and Macquarie University Hospital, NSW
- Salary: $70,000 + super + night shift allowance
- Hours: 8am to 4pm for 2 weeks, and 12am to 8am for 2 weeks on a rotating basis. Initial training period will be normal day shift
- PR/Citizenship required
- Excellent entry level opportunity - full training provided
- Previous night shift experience highly regarded
About the Company:
Our client, a well-known TGA-licensed radiopharmaceutical manufacturer, is currently searching for a Graduate Production Chemist to work on a permanent basis on a rotating day/night shift within their production facility. About the Role:
Reporting into the Production Manager, this role is essential for our client's day-to-day manufacturing and assisting the operational team with sample analysis and reporting of products.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Operating technical machinery in the production area
- Compounding and dispensing of products
- Plan for daily production requirements to meet customer needs
- Troubleshooting equipment and machinery
- Assist the QA team with customer complaints, reviewing SOPs
- General housekeeping duties
As this role is a permanent opportunity, candidates are required to hold permanent residency as a minimum. As a result of shift hours for this role, candidates with access to their own vehicle and an unrestricted driver's license will be highly regarded (parking on-site). Requirements for this role:
How to Apply:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science with Chemistry or related major
- Previous experience doing night shift is preferable e.g. in hospitality
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Positive can-do attitude and a proven ability to show initiative
- Access to own transport and unrestricted driver's license
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian Citizens and/or Permanent Residents.
If you have any questions, please contact Suzanne on 02 8071 4290 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.