About the Company
Our client, a well-known Pharmaceutical company, requires the assistance of Evolve Scientific to source an enthusiastic Production Chemist
on a permanent basis. This role will be based in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne. About the role:
Reporting to the Production Manager, this role will require you to work rotating day and night shifts.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
To be successful in this position, you will possess:
- Manufacture pharmaceuticals
- Adhere to aseptic processes
- Adhere to all operational procedures within the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Collate and attend to customer orders
- Update manufacture and dispensing spreadsheet
- Attend to labelling, packaging and logistic requirements
- Update and report on performance issues
- Cleaning of controlled environment and general areas
- Customer communication due to impact on supply, as required
- Attend to completion of required documentation
- Attend to or assist with reagent preparation and chemical testing
- Assist with documentation development/review
- Identify and report operational or facility risks
- Making sure that all deviations and associated Actions are reported and investigated.
- Tertiary education in science (chemistry or pharmaceutical preferred)
- Ability to work as part as team
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Time management skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill
- The ability to work without direct supervision
Candidates must be flexible to do rotating day and night shifts. Recent Science graduates are encouraged to apply as full training will be provided. How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights or temporary residents on work visas e.g. Working Holiday Visa.
For more information please call Linda or Cathy on 03 9040 1630. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now" button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.