Are you a strong communicator who thrives on change, loves meeting new people and developing new relationships? Why not do what you love, all while contributing to fundamental Australian biosecurity research projects!
About the Role:
- Full-time contract role (at least 12 months)
- Building and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and support pilot programs.
- Overall program coordination and project management
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement
Preferably Brisbane, QLD (some travel to interstate may be required) Skills/Experience Essential:
- 5 years’ experience in program and/or change management roles.
- Demonstrated experience in curation of proposals for business case development and/or funding.
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate and to perform efficient joint work under minimal supervision, on multi-disciplinary challenges through successful collaborations with researchers from industry and academia.
- Oral communication skills with the ability to represent the team effectively internally and externally.
- Adaptability to cope with situations which lack clarity and adapts quickly to changing circumstances.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant business, science, or engineering discipline.
To be considered for this role, you must
be an Australian Citizen. The successful applicant will be required to obtain and provide a National Police Check or equivalent.
Our client thrives on innovation; innovation that is harnessed by the diversity of the minds and lived experiences brought to our greatest challenges. If you meet some, but not all requirements, we encourage you to submit your application. Benefits:
How to Apply:
- 1 day a week work from home
- Possibility this position will be made permanent.
- Free on-site parking and close to public transport
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Please send us a cover letter AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed).
Or, if you have any questions, please contact our Brisbane consultants Bridie 07 3175 0680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.