About the company
Evolve Scientific are currently searching for a highly skilled Project Construction Engineer to join with one of our largest clients, a Global leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Our client is looking to bring aboard these professionals for a 6-month contract, with a slight possibility of extension.
About the role:
Based in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, this Project Engineer will be responsible for all project deliverables associated with Filling, Inspection & Packaging to be delivered at a key pharmaceuticals manufacturing site.
This will be achieved as a key leader and contributor in the keystone project’s FIP team to deliver the project milestones within budget, collaborating closely with project and business leaders/teams to manage facility and equipment design, construction, qualification/validation, and licensure of the facilities and manufacturing processes for future business operations. Key Responsibilities:
Supporting and delivering the project objectives, controlling scope changes to meet budget and schedule, functionality according to the URSs, Equipment TRSs, GMP, safety and environmental requirements during all phases of the project (Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification);
Technical expertise that will be a great asset for a candidate includes:
- Supporting aspects of the filling, inspection and packaging line for the Project
- Design Qualification
- GMP Equipment procurement
- Equipment FATs
- Off-site Fabrication and On-site installation of equipment
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- SAT (Site Acceptance Testing)
- Commissioning of the Equipment
- Qualification of the Equipment
To be considered for the role, the ideal candidates must have:
- Fundamental understanding of technical development concepts, tools and technologies as well as design techniques.
- Fundamental level of technical knowledge in one Engineering discipline and ability to solve problems in design, testing and deployment.
- Experience in troubleshooting, process engineering and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Experience with installation, commissioning, and operation of filling, inspection & packaging equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction.
- 4-6 years of experience installing large-scale pharmaceuticals or FMCG manufacturing equipment (on a brownfield or greenfield site).
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility Job Level
- Some experience in Process or Project Engineering in a highly regulated industry
For those who wish to apply, this opportunity presents an incredible chance to broaden or diversify an experienced Project Engineer’s portfolio. The pharmaceuticals sector is also touted to expand exponentially within Australia in 2024, so playing a key role with this highly regarded client will positively impact all prospects within the industry.
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD
format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed).
*Note: Applications WILL BE accepted from those with full working rights and those on 417 Working Holiday Visas
Need more information:
Please call Max on 0416 877 631 or alternatively Deborah on 0451 056 185.
How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now” button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be.
Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.