About the company
Evolve Scientific are currently searching for a highly skilled Project Engineer to join with one of our largest clients, a Global leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This client is looking to bring aboard this engineer for a 6-month contract with a strong probability to extend into a permanent position. Based in the Northern suburbs, this will be an onsite position.
About the role:
This role is responsible to support elements of the PNS Process design and execution and our client’s broader team to ensure that the specified project requirements are implemented to specification, time, and quality objectives, and within budget. This Project Engineer will:
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and deliver the project objectives.
- Control scope changes to meet budget, schedule and functionality according to the process URS and Equipment TRSs, GMP, safety and environmental requirements during all phases of the project (Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Qualification);
- All aspects of equipment design for the PNS process
- Off-site Fabrication and On-site installation of process equipment and pipework
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing)
- SAT (Site Acceptance Testing)
- Commissioning of the PNS process
- Qualification of the PNS process
- Process Equipment FATs
- Process Equipment procurement.
- Process Design Qualification
- Providing strong technical leadership and direction for the PNS Process.
- Assisting management of cost drivers across the PNS team to ensure an efficient, improvement focussed operation.
- Collaborating with others to contribute to a high performing culture, with good engagement levels. Lead by example with behaviour that aligns with company values.
To be considered for the role, the ideal candidates must have:
- Assisting management of cost drivers across the PNS Process team to ensure an efficient, improvement focused operation.
To be successful for the role, the ideal candidates will have:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering field
How to Apply:
- 3 years’ experience in engineering or construction project management, preferably within a highly regulated industry (FMCG, pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical)
- A demonstrated ability to lead and work closely with multiple stakeholders to deliver large or highly complex projects.
- A good understanding of quality, risk and contract management processes and procedures
- Ability to understand “the big picture” and approach problem solving in a proactive consultative manner.
- Excellent understanding of the process and engineering systems within the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Experience in project management with the ability to lead and deliver a project.
- Experience with highly automated pharmaceutical equipment (Siemens PC7 desirable).
- Financial experience in managing budgetary responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills and consultative approach in working with key stakeholders to achieve the required commercial outcomes.
- Well-developed regulatory and compliance code understanding in respect to the manufacturing/production and engineering environment.
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed).
Working rights criteria:
Those with full unrestricted working rights in Australia may apply for this position (Aus/NZ citizens). Those with 417 Visas,
who meet the afformentioned skillsets criteria, are also eligible to apply for this role and are welcome to do so.
Need more information:
Please call Max on 0416 877 631 or alternatively Deborah on 0451 056 185.
How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now” button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be.
Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.