About the company
Evolve Scientific are currently searching for two
highly skilled Project Managers to join with one of our largest clients, a Global leader in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Our client is looking to bring aboard these professionals for a 12-month contract, with a high likelihood of extension. About the role:
Based in the Northern suburbs of Melbourne, These Project Managers will be responsible for planning, designing, and overseeing the delivery of new facilities (including utility systems) and the reconfiguration and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities. Key Responsibilities:
This Project Manager role will be heavily focussed on a keystone project of our client and their installation of fumigation and utilities components. This Project Manager will be expected to:
- Gather and review data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility.
- Coordinate with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings.
- Support the preparation of bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities and equipment acquisition.
- Review and estimate design costs including equipment, installation, labour, materials, preparation, and other related costs.
- Commission and qualifies or directs the commissioning and qualification of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Complete FAT and SAT for key specialised equipment (e.g., washers, AutoCAD etc.)
- Handle the installation of fumigation equipment is highly prioritised and any prior experience in this field would be a valued asset Point of contact for internal subject matter experts and external Design & Construct organizations.
- Oversee all aspects of the project lifecycle, including preliminary project plan development, scheduling and tasking internal resources, issues management, budgeting/forecasting.
This role will liaise with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders from various functions, to effectively carry out the duties of the role. To be considered for the role, the ideal candidates must have:
To be successful for the role, the ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction preferred.
- Technical experience in pharmaceutical or regulated industry may be considered in lieu of an Engineering degree.
- 4+ years of engineering or construction project management experience required.
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility Job Level
- Experience managing multiple projects in remote locations.
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Analysis and Project definition experience
- Strong communication skills with customers, design teams, contractors, and management
- Action oriented skills: ability to learn on-the-go.
- Good problem solving, technical learning, time management and prioritizing skills.
For those who wish to apply, this opportunity presents an incredible chance to broaden or diversify an experienced Project Engineer/Managers portfolio. The pharmaceuticals sector is also touted to expand exponentially within Australia in 2024, so playing a key role with this highly regarded client will positively impact all prospects within the industry. The salary for this role is among the higher-tiered brackets for a Project Manager in any industry with generous WFH arrangements. How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed).
*Note: Applications accepted from those with full working rights and those on 417 Working Holiday Visas* Need more information:
Please call Max on 0416 877 631 or alternatively Deborah on 0451 056 185. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now” button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.