About the Company:
Our client, a well-respected laboratory services organisation, require the assistance of Evolve Scientific Recruitment to source a Quality Associate
to join the team on a permanent basis. They develop and run assays across a number of areas, including chemistry and biology.
This ultra-modern facility is easily accessible by public transport and is located not far from Melbourne CBD. About the Role:
Reporting through to the Quality Assurance Manager this role is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Quality Systems under the requirements of the company’s NATA accreditation, ISO17025 and other regulatory requirements.
The duties of this position include:
Skills & Experience:
- Reviewing, storing, and archiving laboratory data to ensure data integrity, traceability and conformance to regulatory requirements.
- Investigating and reporting on deviations and non-conformances
- Implementing CAPAs
- Document control, including review and preparation of SOPs.
- Conducting internal audits
- Supporting equipment management and proficiency testing programmes
- Supporting staff training and competency programmes
- Maintain records (LIMS, database and paper) to levels consistent with the relevant standards and industry expectations
To be successful in this position you will have:
Apply!If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Please send us a cover letter AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Or, if you have any questions, please contact Jessica or Cathy on 03 9040 1630.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) or equivalent qualification plus relevant experience
- Experience in a quality-controlled laboratory environment (preferably ISO/IEC 17025)
- Knowledge of laboratory techniques & assays
- Excellent organisational and writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in use of Word Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with database software and file management
- Experience in the conduct of early phase clinical trials
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.