About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced QC Chemist
who displays initiative and is self motivated. Reporting to the Head of QC Analytical Technology, this role will ensure all products are of high standard and comply with Australian regulations. This role will be a combination of documentation and bench work in the laboratory. This is a 12 month contract role. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Testing finished products by HPLC, GC, UV/VIS, FTIR etc.
- HPLC method development and validation
- General Laboratory housekeeping.
- Instrument calibration
- BS/BA in Chemistry
- Experience in cGMP Quality Control and method development for assessment of biological pharmaceutical products, or equivalent post-graduate experience.
- Experience in method development, validation and/or transfer
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the aspects of analytical method lifecycle management
- Good problem-solving skills
- Technical and scientific knowledge and experience aligned with CSL QC
- Experience with quality management, documentation system and LIMS systems is desirable, but not essential..
- Full working rights in Aus/NZ.
In addition to this, you will be a quality-focused individual with excellent attention to detail, have good communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Benefits/Culture:
This company is offering training and a supportive culture with quality and integrity at the heart of their values. Apply! If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Please send us a cover letter AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Or, if you have any questions, please contact Jessica on 03 90401630
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.