About the Company/Role:
Based in Southern Sydney, this manufacturing company has a diverse range of products that are created by a team of highly experienced formulators with naturopathy, nutrition, and chemistry backgrounds. Our client ensures that the products they create are truly effective and have proven health benefits.
The QC Packaging Officer will be responsible for ensuring the quality and compliance of packaging materials used in manufacturing adheres to regulatory requirements. This position includes QC testing, quality checks, and the release of packaging materials for use in production. The role also involves investigations into Out of Specification results and managing Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) with packaging material suppliers.
Skills & Experience:
- In-depth inspections of incoming packaging
- Liaise with suppliers in regards to packaging queries
- Investigate and raise non-conformances with supplier in relation to packaging issues
- Ensuring warehouse stock system is correct and up to date
- Degree in Science or related subject
- Experience in a QC, warehouse or admin role within an FMCG facility is recommended
- Attention to detail and strong computer literacy
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team, being able to balance tasks and priorities
This is a small, tight knit team within a leading health and wellness contract manufacturing company. On offer is an excellent salary, a great career prospect, very accessible location and a well-supported management team. Apply!If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Please send us a cover letter AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Or, if you have any questions, please contact Nikita on 02 8071 4290 or email@example.com.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.