About the company/role:
Based in the north of Sydney, this well-known government contract testing laboratory is looking for a Sample Prep Officer to support technical and new development projects to expand the business capabilities within the food, health, and environmental testing market. The role is a full-time 12-month contract position.
Skills & experience:
- Undertake sample preparation of environmental and food samples for trace elements, nutrients & organic analytes
- Prepare samples following SOPs
- Assist other support teams like Customer Service or Laboratory Services if required
Apply! If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Please send us a cover letter AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Or, if you have any questions, please contact Nikita on 02 8071 4290 or email@example.com.
- Tertiary qualifications in Chemistry or related
- Experience with sample preparation of environmental & food samples
- Knowledge of QA/QC principles and practices within a NATA accredited laboratory
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Strong work ethic with good people skills
- Australian citizenship is required for this role
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.