About the company:
A reputable manufacturing company with a strong presence in the Australasian markets and located close to the Melbourne CBD, is currently seeking a Raw Materials Sampling Technician – Pharma
to join their team on a permanent basis. About the role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Sample and label raw materials for Quality testing
- Safe handling of raw materials following safety information on according to GMP Guidelines
- Operate weigh scales and printers to procedure and instruction including regular calibration
- General Housekeeping of the sampling booth
How to Apply:
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Pharma or Food Industry (minimum 1 year)
- A current forklift license is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team
Click on the "Apply Now" button with a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Note: Applications only accepted from Australian / NZ residents with valid Australian work rights or temporary residents on work visas e.g. Working Holiday Visa.
For more information please call Sarah on 03 9040 1630. How to Register with Evolve:
For upcoming positions please click on the "Apply Now" button. By applying to any of our roles you will also be registered for future positions unless you request not to be. Why Evolve Scientific Recruitment?
Evolve is an award-winning agency specialising in scientific/technical recruitment in: Pharmaceutical, Food, Biotechnology, Chemical, Petrochemical, Environmental, Health Services, Life Sciences, Mining and more.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.