About the Company/Role:
Based in Southern Sydney, this manufacturing company has a diverse range of products that are created by a team of highly experienced formulators with naturopathy, nutrition, and chemistry backgrounds. Our client ensures that the products they create are truly effective and have proven health benefits.
The Validation Officer will plan, execute, and document validation activities to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards. This includes Performance Qualification (PQ), Cleaning Validation (CV), and other validation and verification programs.
Skills & Experience:
- Develop and execute PQ validation protocols
- Create and maintain PQ documentation and reports
- Design and execute cleaning validation studies for production equipment and facilities
- Plan, execute, and document various validation and verification programs
- Implement continuous improvement measures based on validation findings
- Conduct data analysis and statistical evaluations of validation results
- Prepare detailed reports that clearly summarize the outcomes and compliance status
- Participate in regulatory inspections and audits as required
- Tertiary qualifications in Chemistry or related field
- Extensive experience in validation and QA in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient in statistical software
- Knowledge of validation principles and regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent documentation and writing skills
This is a small, tight knit team within a leading health and wellness contract manufacturing company. On offer is an excellent salary, a great career prospect, very accessible location and a well-supported management team. Apply!If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Please send us a cover letter AND a detailed resume in WORD format (PDFs can be corrupted / not processed). Or, if you have any questions, please contact Nikita on 02 8071 4290 or email@example.com.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.